Share your expertise in a new Interim HRIS Compensation Manager opportunity with a healthcare organization in Bethel, Alaska
- The Interim HRIS Manager will be responsible for all new hire efforts for the organization, focusing on orientation and Kronos setup for new employees
- This position will support the implementation of new software and hardware equipment to move toward a paperless environment, as well as assist in revamping HR as it relates to compensation levels
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Bethel is the largest community in western Alaska, and is recognized for its annual dogsled race, the Kuskokwim 300, and the Yup’ik dance festival, known as Camai
- The city lies in the Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge, providing panoramic views of the surrounding natural beauty
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.