Bring your leadership expertise to Maine as the Interim Nurse Manager Med Surg!
- The Interim Nurse Manager Med Surg will oversee approximately 50+ FTEs including RN’s and CNA’s within a 50-bed unit.
- Responsible for stabilizing the current staffing pattern, enhancing patient experience, and ensuring preparedness for the JC survey.
- Ideal candidates will bring union experience and have excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Inpatient experience required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- The City of Biddeford in York County, Maine, on the North East Seaboard of the USA, acts as the commercial center for the immediate region. It has a population of just over 21,000 people.
- With the resort districts nearby, it has become an important tourist destination for visitors wishing to enjoy the rugged coastline and pristine natural environment of Maine.
- It’s no surprise that Maine has fantastic agricultural attractions – the state is home to generations of family farmers and a culture that has valued farm-to-table long before the term had even been coined. In Maine, roadside farm stands and weekly farmers markets are a beloved staple of everyday life. It’s not uncommon to still find unmanned cash boxes, dependent on the honor system.
- When you think of the best Maine restaurants, you think of Maine lobster. But in addition to Maine seafood, the state is home to a thriving craft brewery scene and exciting nightlife. When it comes to food and dining in Maine, they aim to please. And their natural bounty makes it easy to deliver on that promise.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!