Join a dynamic health network as Interim Manager of Compensation and Benefits in New York
- The Interim Manager is responsible for compensation and benefits, employee health and performance management
- The Interim Manager will mentor staff and encourage a collaborative culture focused on high quality customer service
- Seeking a strategic and visible leader
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant comp/benefits leadership experience are required; Master’s preferred
- The Greater Binghamton Area is located in the Southern Tier Region of New York State. The area consists of the Triple Cities of Binghamton, Endicott, and Johnson City surrounded by suburban and rural towns
- As the birthplace of IBM, large and small businesses alike have found a home in Greater Binghamton
- With several parks and outdoor recreation centers, residents enjoy swimming, camping, boating, hiking, fishing, biking, and picnicking
- Spend the day browsing Antique Row, attend a local festival or catch a show at the Forum
- Nearby metropolitan areas include Syracuse, located one hour away, and New York City, only three hours away
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!