Join a competitive health system as the new Director of Home Care Patient Services, where you'll be mentored by the Chief Executive Officer to deliver an optimal patient experience
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer of United Health Services Home Care, the Director of Home Care Patient Services delivers a seamless, compassionate and customer-oriented experience for patients and family at United Health Services
- The Director will oversee a mixed team of nurses and therapy professionals that will serve as Clinical Managers
- The Director is responsible for driving productivity, meeting metric goals, navigating partnerships and ensuring adequate staffing to accommodate growing volumes
- Seeking a critical thinker with the ability to motivate others and implement creative solutions to best meet patient needs
- Minimum RN or Bachelors and Management-level home care experience required
- Master’s preferred
- Must possess or obtain New York RN license
- Explore more here for the Home Care Services: https://www.nyuhs.org/care-treatment/home-care
- Join United Health Services, a not-for-profit healthcare system serving more than 500,000 people in New York’s Southern Tier region. Join an integrated staff that features more than 500 physicians and providers who work together serving patients across 60 locations, including four hospitals, four walk-in centers and 25 primary care centers, as well as home care and senior living facilities.
- Binghamton is a welcoming small city located in upstate New York at the center of the region’s magnificent Southern Tier. The Greater Binghamton metropolitan area (also known as the Triple Cities) encompasses Binghamton, Johnson City and Endicott, as well as both Broome and Tioga counties. Together, their combined population is more than 251,000. Here living costs are about 13% lower than the national average. The area is also a great place for families with an excellent selection of affordable homes in downtown, suburban and rural settings. There are good public and private schools as well—plus SUNY Broome Community College and Binghamton University.
- Nightlife and cultural activities are top-notch, featuring local clubs, craft breweries, restaurants and award-winning wineries in the nearby Finger Lakes region. Every “First Friday” celebrates local artists and there are frequent festivals for music and food. Be sure to sample a delicious spiedie sandwich! Binghamton also boasts semi-pro baseball and hockey teams, great theater, its own zoo and beautiful hand-carved antique carousels. Love the outdoors The area offers downhill and cross-country skiing, golf, fun trails to hike or bike, and much more. Reliable public transit, a regional airport and major highway systems make commuting or traveling easy. Major cities, including New York, Boston, Albany, Hartford and Philadelphia, are all within a few hours' drive.
- It is the policy of United Health Services Inc. and members of the United Health Services System to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, military status or genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other basis that would be in violation of Federal, New York State or local law.
- © 2020 United Health Services. All rights reserved. United Health Services, Inc. and the members of the UHS System neither are affiliated with, sponsored, endorsed nor approved by, nor otherwise associated with, Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS), UHS of Delaware, Inc. nor their affiliates, which can be found at www.uhsinc.com.