Seeking Progressive HR Business Partner to help advance the HR function at a multi-site system in NY State!
- As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will work to align UHS Business Unit Leaders and their business objectives in the development and executive of HR programs and initiatives that advance collaboration, innovation and critical business outcomes across the system.
- Primary goals include establishing trust and maintaining a pulse on the unique needs of your designated business units in order to bring forward strategic HR solutions that not only improve business outcomes but deliver value-added services in areas such as performance management, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- This progressive and consultative leader will bring strong HR operations experience as well as a track record in organizational design, leadership development, and change management.
- Bachelor’s required, Master’s and healthcare experience preferred.
- United Health Services (UHS), a leading provider in the region, is comprised of 4 community hospitals with 6,300 employees and over 500 providers to best meet the needs of the community.
- UHS’s nearly 60 locations are committed to providing quality care to residents of Binghamton, New York and surrounding areas with a high focus on service-oriented culture.
- UHS maintains a slew of awards, designations, and recognition for phenomenal health care: Level II trauma, accredited Chest Pain Center, designated Stroke Center, and specialty areas such as cancer, breast care, radiation oncology, and home care.
- United Health Services is an organization rooted in passion and excellence; lots of opportunity for learning, collaboration and professional growth.
- The Greater Binghamton Area is located in the Southern Tier Region of New York State. The area consists of the Triple Cities of Binghamton, Endicott, and Johnson City surrounded by suburban and rural towns.
- As the birthplace of IBM, large and small businesses alike have found a home in Greater Binghamton.
- With several parks and outdoor recreation centers, residents enjoy swimming, camping, boating, hiking, fishing, biking, and picnicking.
- Spend the day browsing Antique Row, attend a local festival or catch a show at the Forum.
- Nearby metropolitan areas include Syracuse, located one hour away, and New York City, only three hours away.