Seeking an experienced Human Resources (HR) leader to serve as Sr HR Director - Shared Services/HRIS Operations at prominent United Health Services, located in picturesque Binghamton, New York.
- The Sr HR Director - Shared Services/HRIS Operationswill lead the development of Human Resources Operations including developing and implementing the overall service delivery strategy. This includes developing and executing on detailed program roadmap, identifying optimal service solutions and continuous improvement.
- Oversees roughly 20 FTEs within the human resources department including HR Shared Services and HR Information Service.
- The System Director is the program champion for Workday implementation managing both internal team and third-party implementer's. The position will also refine the HR Shared Services organization currently in place including making improvements in efficient and effective processes and our transitioning to Workday and ensure security and data integrity.
- Reporting to Vice President of Human Resources, the Director will work collaboratively, towards effective employee recruitment, performance assessment, and development, while creating a culture of strong team communication, and engagement.
- Sr HR Director - Shared Services/HRIS Operations is responsible for the short- and long-term strategic direction, systems design, maintenance, reporting, vendor partnerships, internal partnerships, and project management for the HRIS system, in addition to HR transactional and compliance processes.
- The Senior Director is responsible all people data, metrics, reporting and analytics.
- Seeking a detail-oriented, strategic leader to energize the team, and drive key initiatives and data extraction and trending around staffing, retention Workday implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree and certified HR professional preferred.
- Experience working with HRIS (Workday) implementation is highly preferred.
- While the majority of the team is on-site and an on-site presence is required, a hybrid work arrangement could be arranged.
- United Health Services (UHS) is a not-for-profit healthcare system serving more than 500,000 people in Upstate New York’s Southern Tier region. We offer integrated healthcare services across 60 locations, including four hospitals, multiple walk-in centers, and over 40 primary care offices in addition to home care and senior living facilities.
- The United Health Services system employs more than 6,300 people and comprises 600+ providers who are all committed to providing and supporting the delivery of exceptional patient care.
- UHS Wilson Medical Center and UHS Binghamton General Hospital collectively hold 500 beds and provides general medical clinic services such as surgical, rehabilitative, and emergency care to the people of greater Binghamton.
- Our four hospitals provide 24-hour emergency care and operates such major regional programs as orthopedic surgery, cardiac services, oncology, wound care, physical therapy and rehabilitation services, chemical dependency treatment service, behavioral health program, sleep center and gastroenterology laboratory.
- UHS employees and providers are “LOVED!” This means they are "Living Our Values Every Day." Be part of a team that enjoys working together. Here, join a team that is dedicated to values-based, integrated patient care for our community.
- Binghamton, located in upstate New York in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains, boasts a very affordable cost of living, plenty of greenspace and an array of cultural attractions and outdoor attractions including minor league baseball and hockey teams, the Kopernick Space Center, the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park, beautiful parks and trails, and Binghamton University, recently ranked as the #1 public university in New York.
- Nicknamed the “Valley of Opportunity,” Binghamton is the birthplace of IBM and is an eclectic location where a creative class of forward-thinkers embraces the roots as a destination for innovators.
- Within an hour’s drive is the Finger Lakes Region of New York State, a 9,000 square mile, four-season playground that is known for its breathtaking scenery: from waterfalls and gorges to rolling hills to miles of spectacular shoreline around 11 glacial lakes and one Great Lake. The region offers visitors endless outdoor adventures, including exceptional hiking and biking, skiing, and golf, as well as world-class wineries, craft breweries, distilleries, eateries, and museums.
- Nearby metropolitan areas include Syracuse, located one hour away, and New York City and Philadelphia located only three hours away.