Head Epic implementation for a newly created Director of Revenue Cycle opportunity in New York!
- The Director of Revenue Cycle Operations will oversee the billing, follow-up, denials, customer service, payment posting, and self-pay collections pieces of revenue cycle for all UHS entities (8 hospitals, 134 FTEs.).
- Goals for this role include implementation of Epic software and sunset of the old system, as well as analyzing and providing the business case for better ways to execute self-pay collections.
- The ideal leader will possess demonstrated leadership experience partnering with high-performing teams, an affinity for detail, and the ability to move quickly at a high level.
- Prior background using Epic is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- United Health Services (UHS), a leading provider in the region, is comprised of 4 community hospitals with 6,300 employees and over 500 providers working to best meet the needs of the community
- UHS’s nearly 60 locations are committed to providing quality care to residents of Binghamton, New York and surrounding areas with a high focus on service-oriented culture
- UHS maintains a slew of awards, designations, and recognition for phenomenal health care: Level II trauma, accredited Chest Pain Center, designated Stroke Center, and specialty areas such as cancer, breast care, radiation oncology, and home care
- United Health Services is an organization rooted in passion and excellence; lots of opportunity for learning, collaboration and professional growth
- The Greater Binghamton Area is located in the Southern Tier Region of New York State. The area consists of the Triple Cities of Binghamton, Endicott, and Johnson City surrounded by suburban and rural towns
- As the birthplace of IBM, large and small businesses alike have found a home in Greater Binghamton
- With several parks and outdoor recreation centers, residents enjoy swimming, camping, boating, hiking, fishing, biking, and picnicking
- Spend the day browsing Antique Row, attend a local festival or catch a show at the Forum
- Nearby metropolitan areas include Syracuse, located one hour away, and New York City, only three hours away