New system-level leadership role as Interim - Director of Nursing in Bismarck, North Dakota
- The Interim - Director of Nursing will be responsible for integrating workflows and processes with the organization in an effort to foster long term organizational success.
- This role will have 2-4 direct reports, 25 indirect reports and over 24 FTE's to manage.
- The Interim - Director of Nursing will foster positive workplace culture both inter and intra-departmentally, along with stabilizing staffing resources through staff engagement.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in Epic and Matrix Care.
- Bismarck is the state capital of North Dakota, and was recently ranked the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States, by Forbes magazine in 2015.
- The city is a hub of culture, history, and shopping, featuring attractions such as the Dakota Zoo, State Museum at the North Dakota Heritage Center, and Fort Abraham Lincoln.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.