Exceptional opportunity to join a system hospital as Interim Director of Lab in Bismarck, North Dakota
- The Interim Director of Lab provides an overall assessment of the pathology group, surgeons and lab processes, ensuring the organization is represented positively
- Ideal leader has experience dealing with multiple groups and has an ability to navigate varying strategies
- Address compliance issues, aligning staff and operations with regulatory standards
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Laboratory/pathology leadership experience required
- Bismarck, the state capital of North Dakota, was ranked the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States by Forbes magazine in 2015 and boasts one of the lowest crime rates in the nation
- Averaging less annual snowfall than cities like Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, and Buffalo, Bismarck enjoys the best of all seasons
- With about 50 parks (2,000 acres), Bismarck has no shortage of scenic lands to enjoy; from picnic areas and tennis courts to indoor hockey rinks, there's something here for everyone to enjoy
- The city is a hub of culture, history, and shopping, featuring attractions such as the Dakota Zoo (one of the finest open-air zoos in the Midwest), State Museum at the North Dakota Heritage Center, and Fort Abraham Lincoln
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!