Seeking a new Interim Director, Case Management & Social Work with strong leadership presence!
- The Interim Director, Case Management & Social Work is accountable for leading the medical center's social work and case management teams across the defined population health area.
- Partner with physician groups to facilitate outcomes and engage in system projects to support efforts to reduce utilization.
- RN preferred; Certification in Case Management is a plus.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Boise, the state capital and largest city in Idaho with a metropolitan area of 709,000 people, was ranked the #1 city to live in Livability.com’s 2019 ranking.
- An outdoor lover’s paradise, the city is located just minutes from world class ski slopes, whitewater rafting, mountain biking, and beautiful scenery.
- Boise’s Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise river corridor for more than 30 miles, an ideal venue for cyclists, walkers, and bird watchers.
- Boise’s food scene is diverse with distinctly Idaho highlights, often using ingredients sourced from local farms and ranches. Downtown Boise offers regional music, live entertainment, local distilleries and breweries, and nearly every style of food.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!