An Assisted Living facility in Maine is looking for an Interim Nurse Manager to join their team
- The Interim Nurse Manager will oversee the daily operations within a 23-unit assisted living facility.
- Reporting to the Director of Nursing, this leader will oversee a team of 20 FTEs.
- This leader will be expected to work closely with residents families and answer questions/concerns. They will also work to mentor and help develop skills of current department staff.
- The ideal candidate will have a servant leadership style/approach. Must be collaborative, but capable of working independently. Being able to mentor staff will be vital.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Active RN required.
- The coastal town of Boothbay Harbor, Maine is a perfect destination for a reprieve from the hustle of every day. Between its rich history, quaint local shops and boutiques, delicious dining, and world-class boat excursions, there are all kinds of fun things to do in Boothbay Harbor.
- Set along its namesake waterfront, Boothbay Harbor is a popular destination for kayaking, sailing, and yachting.
- It’s home to quaint gift shops and specialty stores, along with breweries, tapas bars, and eateries where fresh seafood is showcased.
- Both the Lincoln Arts Festival and the Pythian Opera House feature regular exhibits and performances. There are also galleries, plus the Boothbay Region Historical Museum.
- The closest airport to Boothbay is Portland International Airport about 65 miles away.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.