Exciting opportunity to provide oversight for Emergency Services as the Interim ACNO!
- The ACNO will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Emergency Department within the hospital.
- Provide oversight for approximately 164 FTEs.
- Address current staff vacancies, the management processes of behavioral health patients, and patient throughput.
- Ideal candidates will be collaborative and committed to quality and service excellence.
- BSN degree required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Bostonians are justifiably proud of their revered Fenway ballpark, their delicious food (North End cannolis! waterfront lobster rolls!), their world-class museums like the Museum of Fine Arts, and their outstanding outdoor attractions.
- One of Boston’s most famous, not to mention free, attractions is the Freedom Trail, a 2.5-mile line alternately painted red or paved in red brick which guides visitors to some of the city’s most important historic sights.
- Without a doubt, Boston is a town that takes its sports seriously. Very seriously. From the New England Patriots to the Boston Bruins, from the Boston Celtics to the Boston Red Sox, this is a city of super fans. Of all the venues where sporting events are held though, none can compare to Fenway Park, which locals hold in absolute reverence.
- The North End, often called Boston’s “Little Italy,” almost has an embarrassment of riches for food lovers, and for anyone with a sweet tooth, it’s heaven. Practically every storefront in the neighborhood has something to do with food, be it a coffee shop, café, gelateria, food store, restaurant, or bakery.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.