Join a Boston healthcare system as their next Interim Director of Radiology!
- The Interim Director of Radiology will be responsible for the oversite and day-to-day operations of the Radiology Department.
- This role will be reporting to the Senior Director of Operations and oversee a team of 64 FTE’s.
- This leader will be expected to support department staff, encourage teamwork and build vision for the future of the department. They will also be expected to build effective and collaborative working relationships across the organization to help build excitement, moral and inspire retention.
- This role will be responsible for assessing operations, including staff roles and responsibilities. Assist the department in the transition of moving from current building to a new building. Along with general oversite of $11 million inventory.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong clinical background, with high confidence and credibility. They should be a strong “people person” and understand the complexity of a fast paced, academic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be available within two weeks of acceptance.
- Boston, Massachusetts offers a unique mix of historic culture and modern change – a vibrant and diverse business sector, prestigious colleges and universities, unrivaled hospitals, world-renowned museums, rich history, and close proximity to the beaches of Cape Cod and the White and Green Mountains!
- The “Bay State” is the home of two professional baseball teams, as well as professional basketball, hockey, and soccer teams. Sports fans can also visit the Sports Museum of New England, The Basketball Hall of Fame, and the Volleyball Hall of Fame.
- Boston has a thriving music scene – summer nights are brought to life with free concerts at the Hatch Shell and annual festivals celebrating new artists.
- When walking through the historic city of Boston, notice red bricks along several sidewalks. These bricks outline the “Freedom Trail,” a built-in map that takes you to all the historical landmarks.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.