Bring Your Talents to the city known as one of “the most livable places” in the US and Join Bozeman Health as the System Director of Outreach and Business Development!
- This is a newly created role with excellent executive presence!
- The System Director of Outreach and Business Development will be responsible for the planning, growth, and development of a regional network as it pertains to clinical relationships with critical access hospitals in the total service area, other providers and organizations that impact the growth of Bozeman Health.
- The Director will work to expand the organization’s regional presence, act as a liaison to Bozeman’s executive team, and lead development and strategic growth initiatives.
- Ideal candidates will bring a strong understanding of critical access hospitals and healthcare experience.
- Seeking a highly collaborative, innovative leader to drive strategy and demonstrate the ability to use sound judgment and high levels of interpersonal communication skills.
- Must bring 10 years’ healthcare experience, including leadership or a complex healthcare matter as well as demonstrated experience in program growth, particularly from a secondary service area.
- Masters in Health Care Management, Business Management, or health related field required.
- Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital is a DNV-GL accredited, 86-bed acute care facility that is a Level III Trauma Center and boasts numerous specialists and medical clinics, offering state-of-the-art care to patients throughout the region.
- The hospital is part of Bozeman Health, a non-profit health system that also includes a critical access hospital, several specialty treatment centers, a network of physician and urgent care clinics, outpatient treatment facilities, and retirement and assisted living facilities that serves residents throughout southwestern Montana.
- In 2019, Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital was named a Top 20 Rural Community Hospital by the National Rural Health Association (NHRA). Bozeman Health has also recently been recognized as a Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care and Knee and Hip Replacement by BlueCross BlueShield and as one of HealthCare’s Most Wired by CHIME.
- Bozeman Health welcomed the addition of a brand new, state-of-the-art facility to better serve its patients in 2015, and construction began in 2018 for a new $75 million expansion project to include a new 30,000 square-feet, three-story patient care tower.
- Tucked into the Rocky Mountains in southern Montana, Bozeman is regarded as one of “the most livable places” in the country.
- Located two hours south of Montana’s capital Helena, Bozeman offers easy access to world-class biking and hiking trails and lies outside Big Sky, Montana, home of the biggest skiing resort in America.
- Right on the outskirts of Yellowstone Park, the United States’ very first national park, the area is a destination for people from all over the world and offers wildlife, hot springs, gushing geysers, and a Smithsonian-affiliate Museum of the Rockies.
- Bozeman goes beyond the great outdoors, with a vibrant art community and a long list of local festivals and markets to check out.