Exciting Newly Created Position! Nursing Leader Needed to Help Build and Significantly Shape the New NICU Department as Manager at Hospital Tucked in the Rocky Mountains!
- Reporting to the Director of Women’s and Children’s Services, the Manager of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) will lead the development of the new NICU department.
- Currently a 10-bed, Level II NICU, the Manager will play a critical role in building out the strategy and team to support an expanding NICU that will move into a new tower and with aims to be a Level III NICU in the near future.
- Seeking a visible leader who is committed to driving culture, outcomes, and staff development.
- The Manager will partner closely with leadership across departments, use evidence-based best practices, and align all processes with regulatory standards to direct a high level of patient care.
- Must bring three years of recent NICU experience, at least two of which are in a management role.
- Active nursing license and BLS and NRP certifications required.
- BSN required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital is a DNV-GL accredited, 86-bed acute care facility that is a Level III Trauma Center and boasts numerous specialists and medical clinics, offering state-of-the-art care to patients throughout the region.
- The hospital is part of Bozeman Health, a non-profit health system that also includes a critical access hospital, several specialty treatment centers, a network of physician and urgent care clinics, outpatient treatment facilities, and retirement and assisted living facilities that serves residents throughout southwestern Montana.
- In 2019, Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital was named a Top 20 Rural Community Hospital by the National Rural Health Association (NHRA). Bozeman Health has also recently been recognized as a Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care and Knee and Hip Replacement by BlueCross BlueShield and as one of HealthCare’s Most Wired by CHIME.
- Bozeman Health welcomed the addition of a brand new, state-of-the-art facility to better serve its patients in 2015, and construction began in 2018 for a new $75 million expansion project to include a new 30,000 square-feet, three-story patient care tower.
- Tucked into the Rocky Mountains in southern Montana, Bozeman is regarded as one of “the most livable places” in the country.
- Located two hours south of Montana’s capital Helena, Bozeman offers easy access to world-class biking and hiking trails and lies outside Big Sky, Montana, home of the biggest skiing resort in America.
- Right on the outskirts of Yellowstone Park, the United States’ very first national park, the area is a destination for people from all over the world and offers wildlife, hot springs, gushing geysers, and a Smithsonian-affiliate Museum of the Rockies.
- Bozeman goes beyond the great outdoors, with a vibrant art community and a long list of local festivals and markets to check out.