Seeking a Director of Oncology and Infusion to join Bozeman Health in Montana, just north of Yellowstone National Park!
- As Director of Oncology and Infusion, you will oversee operations for the department. Units include medical oncology, radiation oncology, and infusion.
- The goals of this leader include assessing and providing improvement recommendations for departmental processes, strengthening relationships with physicians, helping define new nurse navigator roles, evaluating utilization of Advanced Practice Providers, and streamlining scheduling.
- Seeking collaborative leader with oncology operations leadership experience in a healthcare setting.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- HFMA, MGMA, or Oncology specialty certification preferred.
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital is an 86-bed acute care facility located in Bozeman, Montana
- It is one of two hospitals in the Bozeman Health system, which also includes several specialty treatment centers, a network of physician and urgent care clinics, outpatient treatment facilities, and retirement and assisted living facilities throughout southwestern Montana
- In 2015, Bozeman Health welcomed the addition of a brand new, state-of-the-art facility to better serve its patients
- Just under two hours south of Montana’s capital Helena, Bozeman offers a wide range of outdoor activities, from hiking to skiing to fishing
- Head an hour-and-a-half south of Bozeman and enjoy the natural splendors of Yellowstone National Park, the United States’ very first national park
- Check out some dinosaur bones at the Museum of the Rockies in your free time, an affiliate of the Smithsonian