Bring your expertise to Montana and serve as Interim Director of Oncology
- The Interim Director will oversee a cancer center a Montana healthcare system.
- Focus of this role will be to continue to hold the unit together during leadership transitions and to stabilize staff within the center.
- Seeking a well-seasoned leader who demonstrates expertise in infusion, cancer care, and hospital interaction.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Just under two hours south of Montana’s capital Helena, Bozeman offers a wide range of outdoor activities, from hiking to skiing to fishing.
- Head hour-and-a-half south of Bozeman and enjoy the natural splendors of Yellowstone National Park, the United States’ very first national park.
- Check out some dinosaur bones at the Museum of the Rockies in your free time, an affiliate of the Smithsonian.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.