Become Interim Director Emergency Department for two campuses in Bremerton, Washington – about an hour from Seattle
- The Interim Director Emergency Department works to engage staff and develop a strong, positive workplace culture
- The Interim Director is committed to continued employee development, offering mentorship and expertise to ED managers at two, high-volume Emergency Rooms
- Address clinical improvements needed in the ED including quality, process changes, compliance survey prep, and maintaining high census
- Ideal Interim is Master’s prepared RN with leadership experience overseeing a large ED
- Must possess or obtain Washington state RN license
- Located about one hour from downtown Seattle, Bremerton, Washington is a thriving artistic and cultural community featuring 35 parks and more than 300 docking slips for boating enthusiasts at the Port of Bremerton Marina
- Guests can visit the Bremerton Arts District, two 18 hole championship golf courses or a number of restaurants, shops and cafes
- Often referred to as the Emerald City, Seattle is surrounded with greenery all year-round, which is fitting since Washington is known as the “Evergreen State”. Downtown Seattle is home to the Seattle Art Museum, The Seattle Symphony, and Pike Place Market as well as Super Bowl XLVIII champions, the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Seattle Center is a premier destination for arts, entertainment, leisure, and children’s activities – the 74-acre campus is home to The Museum of Pop Culture, The Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, and the ever-popular Space Needle
- Thrill and adventure isn’t limited to only Seattle; you can also explore Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, and 18 national wildlife refuges
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.