The second largest health system in the state of Maine, Northern Light Health, is excited to add a new VP of Integrated Care Management to their team
- Reporting directly to the system CNO, the VP Integrated Care Management (ICM) will be responsible for the execution of strategic vision for Northern Light Health’s Care Management program, including planning, directing and coordinating system initiatives across their hospital, ambulatory and specialty service lines
- The VP will be a highly engaged, visible leader adept at articulating and guiding execution of high quality, patient centered care across the range of diverse settings within the system
- The ideal candidate will bring experience leading ACO, ambulatory, Integrated Transfer Center, Resource Center, and hospital based care programs and play an integral role in collaborating with key leadership, staff and providers to promote optimization and financial stewardship with focus on cost-effective care delivery across the continuum
- Master's Degree in Nursing Administration, Business Administration, Health Administration or related field required.
- Current Active RN license and eligibility to obtain Maine RN license required
- Must bring 7+ years progressive leadership experience; Experience leading care management or population health programs required.
- Northern Light Health (formerly known as Eastern Maine Healthcare System), is a state-wide integrated health care system in Maine, comprised of 9 member hospitals, a single physician-led medical group, 8 nursing homes, 5 emergency transport centers, 35+ primary care locations, and more than 12,000 employees.
- Serving more than 127 locations in Maine, Northern Light Health has a statewide footprint with 90% of Maine’s population within the system’s service area.
- Northern Light provides employs more than 12,000 people in Maine and provides care to residents from Portland to Presque Isle and from Blue Hill to Greenville.
- Northern Light Health is headquartered in Brewer, Maine, right across the Penobscot River from Bangor, where the selected individual will be a visible leader whether by residence or regular travel from another Northern Light member hospital
- Brewer/Bangor is located just under four hours from Boston, Massachusetts, and two hours from the Canadian Maritimes
- Portland is the largest city in Maine, and is home to the historic Old Port district, and Cape Elizabeth, which marks the entrance to Portland Harbor
- Ranked 4th among the top 10 perfect places to live in America, Portland combines diverse cultural offerings of a large metropolitan city, with a charming small-town atmosphere
- Bon Appetit magazine has dubbed Portland as the "foodie state," for its wide array of local dining options
- Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations, and the region is less than an hour from world-renown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park, with access to hiking, hiking, beaches, boating, and endless fresh lobster