Join well known healthcare system, Northern Light Health, as the Manager of Patient Access Operations in Maine!
- Reporting directly to the Director of Patient Access Operations, the Patient Access Manager serves to improve the overall effectiveness of the Revenue Cycle Patient Access policies, practices, and technology platforms for all NLH organizations.
- Responsible for serving as an internal subject matter expert as well as a leading resource in the areas of process improvement, organizational development, change management, performance monitoring, and other analytics.
- Ideal candidates will bring strong interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
- Certified Revenue Cycle Professional certificate preferred.
- Must bring 5+ years of progressively responsible management level experience in a similar size and scope organization or system.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Northern Light Health (formerly known as Eastern Maine Healthcare System), is a state-wide integrated health care system in Maine, comprised of 10 member hospitals, a single physician-led medical group, 8 nursing homes, 5 emergency transport centers, 35+ primary care locations, and more than 12,000 employees.
- Serving more than 127 locations in Maine, Northern Light Health (NLH) has a statewide footprint with 90% of Maine’s population within the system’s service area. Eastern Maine Medical Center is a level II trauma center and offers robotic surgery.
- Northern Light provides employs more than 12,000 people in Maine and provides care to residents from Portland to Presque Isle and from Blue Hill to Greenville.
- Northern Light Health is headquartered in Brewer, Maine, right across the Penobscot River from Bangor, where the selected individual will be a visible leader and hold residence with regular travel to other member hospitals as needed.
- Brewer/Bangor is located just under four hours from Boston, Massachusetts, and two hours from the Canadian Maritimes.
- Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations, and the region is less than an hour from world-renown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Maine is a premier recreational destination offering skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, beaches, boating, and endless fresh lobster!