Join Northern Light Health’s team of experts as you take on the role of Enterprise Financial Clearance Manager in Brewer, ME!
- The Enterprise Financial Clearance Manager will serve as an internal subject matter expert and oversee all aspects of daily operations including supervising the activities of the financial clearance team(s), assisting with the development of policies, procedures, and processes, and coordinating with integrated departments.
- The Enterprise Financial Clearance Manager reports directly to the Northern Light Health Associate Vice President of Patient Access.
- Support, track, manage, and champion Revenue Cycle Patient Access initiatives as well as facilitate projects and apply influential techniques to lead teams toward best practice solutions.
- Serve as a leading resource in the areas of process improvement, organizational development, change management, performance monitoring, and other analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five years of progressively responsible management level experience in a similar size and scope organization or system.
- Certified Revenue Cycle Professional certificate preferred.
- Northern Light Health (formerly known as Eastern Maine Healthcare System), is a state-wide integrated health care system in Maine, comprised of 10 member hospitals, a single physician-led medical group, 8 nursing homes, 5 emergency transport centers, 35+ primary care locations, and more than 12,000 employees.
- Serving more than 127 locations in Maine, Northern Light Health (NLH) has a statewide footprint with 90% of Maine’s population within the system’s service area. Eastern Maine Medical Center is a level II trauma center and offers robotic surgery.
- Northern Light provides employs more than 12,000 people in Maine and provides care to residents from Portland to Presque Isle and from Blue Hill to Greenville.
- Northern Light Health is headquartered in Brewer, Maine, right across the Penobscot River from Bangor, where the selected individual will be a visible leader and hold residence with regular travel to other member hospitals as needed.
- Brewer/Bangor is located just under four hours from Boston, Massachusetts, and two hours from the Canadian Maritimes.
- Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations, and the region is less than an hour from world-renown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Maine is a premier recreational destination offering skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, beaches, boating, and endless fresh lobster!