Join SSM Health, a nonprofit health system spanning two dozen hospitals, as the Nurse Manager ICU for a Level II Trauma Center in St. Louis, Missouri
- The Nurse Manager ICU is responsible for more than 30 patient beds and 50 FTEs across the critical care unit, which spans 3North and 3South at SSM Health DePaul Hospital
- Support organizational goals including Beacon Award status, HAPU scores and helping to develop the cardio and trauma programs
- Address any staffing challenges, strengthen retention, prioritize safety and minimize patient incidents
- Minimum RN required, BSN preferred
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis is part of SSM Health, a not-for-profit Catholic health system that serves the Midwest through its 23 hospitals, more than 290 physician offices and other outpatient services, 10 post-acute facilities, 40,000 employees, and 11,000 providers.
- Treating patients from across the St. Louis metropolitan area, SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis offers a wide range of comprehensive medical care, including the only Level II Trauma Center in north St. Louis County, a Level I Time Critical Diagnosis STEMI Center, and the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in St. Louis County.
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital has the region’s most comprehensive robotic-assisted surgical program is currently the only program in Missouri to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal for Quality in knee and hip replacement.
- Bridgeton, Missouri, is a suburb of the greater St. Louis metropolitan area.
- The area is home to a below average cost of living, an array of cultural, and historical attractions and a lively downtown.
- Located on the Mississippi River, St. Louis, Missouri, is home to many attractions such as the Gateway Arch, the City Museum, the St. Louis Zoo, world-class dining and shopping, professional sports teams, and an abundance of recreational activities.