Become the system-wide Director of Critical Care for SSM Health DePaul Hospital, overseeing intensive and intermediate care within a Level II Trauma Center and respiratory services in St. Louis, Missouri
- The Director of Critical Care provides oversight to the 37-bed intensive care unit, 26-bed intermediate care unit and all of respiratory services for SSM Health DePaul Hospital sites
- Ensure high quality delivery of care and serve as a clinical resource to roughly 170 employees and departmental managers
- The Director must demonstrate a passion to drive strong leadership and help to teach and mentor staff and managers across respiratory and critical care services
- Seeking an engaging and influential leader to support staff in handling high surgical patient volume and drive evidence-based improvements to reach organizational goals such as the Beacon Award
- RN with previous ICU leadership experience required
- Master’s degree preferred
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis is part of SSM Health, a not-for-profit Catholic health system that serves the Midwest through its 23 hospitals, more than 290 physician offices and other outpatient services, 10 post-acute facilities, 40,000 employees, and 11,000 providers.
- Treating patients from across the St. Louis metropolitan area, SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis offers a wide range of comprehensive medical care, including the only Level II Trauma Center in north St. Louis County, a Level I Time Critical Diagnosis STEMI Center, and the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in St. Louis County.
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital has the region’s most comprehensive robotic-assisted surgical program is currently the only program in Missouri to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal for Quality in knee and hip replacement.
- Bridgeton, Missouri, is a suburb of the greater St. Louis metropolitan area.
- The area is home to a below average cost of living, an array of cultural, and historical attractions and a lively downtown.
- Located on the Mississippi River, St. Louis, Missouri, is home to many attractions such as the Gateway Arch, the City Museum, the St. Louis Zoo, world-class dining and shopping, professional sports teams, and an abundance of recreational activities.