Interim Patient Care Director, Telemetry Opportunity in New York!
- As Interim Patient Care Director, Telemetry, you will oversee daily operations for the department
- Must be available immediately
- BSN required, Master’s preferred
- Active New York RN license required - please ensure there is evidence of this requirement on your resume
- Bronxville, New York is a village in Westchester, County, about 15 miles north of Manhattan
- Bronxville has more than 70 acres of parkland, for the avid outdoor lover
- Filled with many Tudor, Colonial, and Victorian-style homes, the Village is an architectural wonder. The charm of community emanates from everywhere
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.