Seeking Interim Director to Lead Emergency Department at Hospital with 100,000 ER Visits Per Year!
- The Interim Emergency Department Director will lead departmental operations at an acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center that sees 100,000 ER visits per year.
- Primary focus areas of the Interim Director will be to train and develop current staff, including around departmental metrics.
- Must bring director-level leadership experience of a large emergency department.
- RN and active nursing license required.
- Brooklyn, one of the five boroughs of New York, is home to many of New York’s top attractions, museums and flea markets, including Coney Island.
- Hosting the world-renowned Brooklyn Academy of Music, the Brooklyn Philharmonic and the second largest public art collection in the United States, Brooklyn has played a major role in American culture.
- Brooklyn offers a mix of city living while still maintaining a more spacious, small town feel.
- Brooklyn's plethora of public and private school options, as well as many local parks, rich culture and unique architecture, make it a truly great place to live and work.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!