Midwest community hospital seeks an Interim Director of Oncology to guide the department through change
- Provide feedback on performance and operations, support the team as the department faces procedural changes and offer visible leadership to staff
- Reporting to the Vice President of Nursing, the Interim Director is responsible for about 20 employees including supervisors, clinicians and clerical staff throughout oncology
- MSN or RN with Master’s required
- Located in Northern Ohio, the city of Bryan has been recognized as a Tree City USA community and listed in Norman Crampton’s book The 100 Best Small Towns in America
- A strong school system, a revitalized downtown shopping and entertainment district, and an extensive park system make Bryan a great place to call home
- With two industrial parks, a community-owned utility, and an active economic development agency, Bryan is a supportive locale for businesses to thrive
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!