New Interim Opportunity in Top-Rated City to Live!
- Seeking Interim Administrator of Assisted Living to provide operational oversight and leadership at an 80+ bed long-term care and assisted living facility.
- The Interim Administrator will focus on employee engagement and create strategic goals and implementation plans around recent survey results.
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) required.
- Located in Bryan, Texas, which is home to Texas A&M University allowing residents easy access too many collegiate activities including football games, arts and entertainment and other university productions.
- Bryan is just over an hour away from Houston and under three hours from Galveston beach.
- Bryan is also only an hour and half away from the capital of Texas, Austin and only two and a half hour from DFW. Making it easy to see some of the top tourist attractions across the states.
- Bryan was rated as a “Top 100 Best Place to Live” in 2020.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!