New System Director Revenue Cycle Opportunity at a Large Multi-Specialty Medical Group in Buffalo, a Revitalized City on the Shores of Lake Erie
- Reporting to the Vice President of Revenue Cycle, this leader is responsible for all aspects of revenue cycle management for the multi-specialty medical group and contracted physicians groups. This includes oversight of more than three hundred medical providers and both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Provide leadership to 30+ in-house team members, including managers, coders, and billing staff, as well as oversee an outsourced billing team that complements the organization’s revenue cycle.
- Collaborate extensively with internal senior leadership, and various departments, including finance, compliance, and clinical operations to ensure the execution of a fully integrated, revenue cycle.
- Deliver comprehensive reporting to senior management, through data analysis, KPIs, and additional performance metrics.
- Must bring 7+ years of senior-level leadership experience with oversight for a large staff, including extensive healthcare experience related to revenue cycle management.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and EHR systems.
- Kaleida Health is the largest healthcare provider in Western New York, serving the area's eight counties with state-of-the-art technology and comprehensive healthcare services. More than one million patients choose a Kaleida Health facility annually, including Bradford Regional Medical Center, Buffalo General Medical Center/Gates Vascular Institute, DeGraff Medical Park, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, John R. Oishei Children's Hospital and Olean General Hospital.
- General Physician, P.C. (GPPC) was established in 2010 and is now one of Western New York’s largest and most respected multi-specialty medical groups.
- GPPC is part of the Great Lakes integrated network that includes Kaleida and ECMC and are owned by both organizations.
- The ECMC health campus, located on the East Side of Buffalo and convenient to all areas of the region, includes 573 inpatient beds to serve the community, as well as outpatient specialty care and Terrace View, a 390-bed long-term care facility.
- ECMC is the regional center for trauma, burn care, behavioral health services, transplantation, and rehabilitation. As a teaching facility for the University of Buffalo, ECMC is consistently at the forefront of medical research and ingenuity.
- Buffalo, New York, located on the eastern shores of Lake Erie and the head of the Niagara River, is the second most populous city in the state, after New York City.
- The city of Buffalo has undergone a remarkable transformation in recent years, from a redeveloped waterfront and revitalized neighborhoods to an expanding craft beer scene, and over $1 billion in new investments for local businesses.
- Redeveloped from its glory days as the western terminus of the Erie Canal, Canalside hosts more than 1,000 annual events—from summertime concerts and festivals to recreation like ice skating and ice bikes in the winter. Endless fun awaits along this scenic waterfront—try rock climbing at Buffalo RiverWorks, kayaking on the Buffalo River, or sailing on the Spirit of Buffalo.
- The iconic Niagara Falls State Park, one of the country’s most beautiful and iconic state parks, is only a 30-minute drive from Buffalo.