Take on the innovative role of System Director, Women’s & Children’s Services as you join Catholic Health, a patient-focused organization, in Buffalo, New York!
- The System Director, Women’s & Children’s Services, is responsible for the overall operational, financial, and clinical performance of the Women's & Children's Services functioning within Catholic Health.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the System Director will ensure consistent and reliable practice management operations within all aspects of Women and Children practices including NICU, Labor and Delivery, Postpartum, and Gynecology operational procedures.
- The System Director will collaborate with revenue cycle leaders to develop strategic financial plans through demonstrating fiscal excellence and timely reporting while executing opportunities to exceed implemented financial performance expectations.
- This leader is accountable for Physician Enterprise (PE) Leadership and must be able to effectively communicate with physicians, executives, and staff members while bridging gaps within the department by encouraging a high level of collaboration.
- This leader must demonstrate previous experience in change management, clinical operations, P&L responsibility, strategic market growth, and strive to provide revenue enhancement opportunities.
- Seeking an engaged leader who will be able to drive collaborative efforts throughout the department to ensure that implemented goals, expectations, and improvement initiatives are exceeded and present the opportunity for exponential growth and optimal patient care.
- Candidates will ideally bring extensive knowledge pertaining to operational practice management, finance, regulatory, and reporting requirements within a healthcare setting.
- The System Director will provide strategic insight as it pertains to creating new and innovative opportunities throughout the department including revolutionizing current services, implementing new operational and service line opportunities, and ensuring that patient needs are effectively met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration and/or other related clinical background is required.
- MBA, MHA, and/or MSHA is required.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive management experience, including Women’s & Children Services, within a private practice or health system owned multi-specialty group.
- Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) is preferred.
- Catholic Health in Buffalo, NY is a non-profit healthcare system that provides care to Western New Yorkers across a network of five acute-care hospitals, primary care centers, imaging centers, and several other community ministries.
- Driven by its mission, Catholic Health dedicates itself to delivering high-quality, compassionate, and affordable health services to all with special care given to those who are poor and disadvantaged.
- Catholic Health is making the largest investment in its history, dedicating more than $100 million in state-of the- art technology that will connect its hospitals, home care, long-term care, clinician offices, health centers, and ancillary services with patients throughout the area. This transformational investment marks a major milestone for the healing ministry, which dates back more than 165 years.
- In recognition of superior service, Catholic Health has been named as among the top 100 integrated healthcare systems by SDI and is accredited by The Joint Commission. In 2018, Catholic Health was named Healthcare Company of the Year by Buffalo Business First and one of its hospital, Kenmore Mercy Hospital, has received Magnet-designation.
- Buffalo, New York, located on the eastern shores of Lake Erie and the head of the Niagara River, is the second most populous city in the state, after New York City.
- The city of Buffalo has undergone a remarkable transformation in recent years, from a redeveloped waterfront and revitalized neighborhoods to an expanding craft beer scene, and over $1 billion in new investments for local businesses.
- Redeveloped from its glory days as the western terminus of the Erie Canal, Canalside hosts more than 1,000 annual events—from summertime concerts and festivals to recreation like ice skating and ice bikes in the winter. Endless fun awaits along this scenic waterfront—try rock climbing at Buffalo RiverWorks, kayaking on the Buffalo River, or sailing on the Spirit of Buffalo.
- The iconic Niagara Falls State Park, one of the country’s most beautiful and iconic state parks, is only a 30-minute drive from Buffalo.