Opportunity to Work Remotely as Attorney-In-Fact for Risk Retention Group Comprised of 14 Member Hospitals!
- The Attorney-In-Fact will serve as a key leader and the administrator for the Tecumseh Healthcare Reciprocal Risk Retention Group (THRRRG).
- The Attorney-In-Fact reports to the Subscriber Advisory Committee (SAC), which governs the THRRRG and is comprised of a representative from each member hospital.
- Responsibilities include managing all service providers and vendors, creating implementation plans for SAC’s strategies, identifying growth opportunities, providing attentive financial control, coordinating the SAC’s quarterly meetings, and providing best-practice leadership to risk managers across the member hospitals.
- Seeking collaborative leader who will partner closely with the SAC, hospital leadership, regulators, and service providers.
- Must bring 10+ years of relevant experience in a healthcare setting and a strong understanding of risk management, healthcare insurance, and legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree required; JD preferred.
- The Tecumseh Health Reciprocal Risk Retention Group (THRRRG) is located in Burlington, Vermont, and was formed in 2017 with the merger of the Indiana Healthcare Reciprocal Risk Retention Group (IHRRRG) and the Heartland Healthcare Reciprocal Risk Retention Group (HHRRRG).
- THRRRG is an insurance entity established to assist eligible hospitals to obtain professional and general liability coverages.
- Licensed and domiciled in Vermont, THRRRG is subject to the state’s regulations.
- Current membership includes seven Oklahoma hospitals: Grady Memorial Hospital, Great Plains Regional Medical Center, Jackson County Memorial Hospital, McAlester Regional Health Center, Northeastern Health System, Purcell Municipal Hospital, Stillwater Medical Center; and seven Indiana hospitals: Columbus Regional Hospital, Deaconess Hospital, King’s Daughters’ Health, Marion General Hospital, Reid Health, Schneck Medical Center, Union Hospital.
- Burlington, located in northern Vermont, is the state’s largest city and overlooks beautiful Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains.
- Residents enjoy some of the best skiing in the Northeast, canoeing and kayaking at nearby North Beach, hiking and mountain-biking, fishing and sailing.
- The city satisfies a traveler's desire for natural beauty, real community and unabashed authenticity.
- From exploring the mountains to the Champlain Islands; to the valleys and beloved Queen City, the region is an ideal destination to take in the beauty of the seasons, the working landscape and the welcoming people.