Exciting New Interim Director of Nursing Long Term Care Opportunity in a Texas Hospital!
- Must have previous long-term care experience; experience in small geographical locations preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- RN license from ANY state will be accepted.
- Must be willing to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- Caldwell, Texas, is part of the Bryan-College Station metropolitan area, which has been rated by Kiplinger as one of the “10 Great Places to Live.”
- Home to Texas A&M University, Bryan, Texas allows residents easy access to many collegiate activities including football games, arts and entertainment and other university productions.
- Bryan is just over an hour away from Houston and under three hours from Galveston beach.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!