A California Hospital is searching for an Interim Manager, Sub Acute Services to join their team
- The Interim Manager, Sub Acute Services will be responsible for the oversight in day-to-day operations of a 72-bed acute services team.
- Reporting to the Director, this leader will oversee approximately 160 FTEs.
- This leader will be expected to provide positive management of staff/team, focus on department regulatory compliance, and assist in the ongoing training and education of the staff.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sub-acute/skilled nursing care. Must have excellent communication skills, be a team player, and build effective working relationships.
- Must be able to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Active CA RN license.
- Pay Range: $160,000 - $170,000 annually
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Camarillo, California is located just under an hour south of Santa Barbara and two hours northwest of Los Angeles.
- Nestled in a coastal plain between the beach and mountains, Camarillo offers year-round sunshine in a family friendly and safe environment, with top-class amenities, global industries, great businesses, and an educated workforce to support them.
- The city’s annual events include Summer Concerts in the Park, the Annual Greek Festival, the Camarillo Air Show, and the Camarillo Fiesta and Street Fair.
- This scenic city features mountainous views and is known for its almost-perfect climate, which features sun on most days throughout the year. Camarillo is home to many parks, leisure facilities, restaurants, and shopping areas, including Camarillo Premium Outlets and Las Posas Plaza Shopping Center.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.