Seeking a Well-Seasoned Leader to Become the New Interim Director of Case Management in NJ!
- The Interim Director of Case Management will guide the development, implementation and continued improvement of multiple programs within the case management department.
- The Director is tasked with overseeing a staff of case managers and community health workers who are responsible for patient care.
- Seeking a well-seasoned Case leader with solid experience, leadership skills, and can act as potential recruitment support.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- New Jersey's art museums welcome visitors from around the world to explore their unique collections, special exhibitions and enriching programs. Comprised of artwork from virtually every nationality, New Jersey's art collections are a cultural celebration to be enjoyed by all.
- New Jersey's crown jewel remains its 130 miles of coastline, spanning from Sandy Hook to Cape May. Their unmatched beaches boast beautiful barrier islands and bays dotted with majestic lighthouses, fishing villages and scenic views.
- New Jersey is packed with dozens of fabulous destinations that offer fun, exciting and entertaining attractions for all members of the family.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!