New Interim Opportunity Near New York City
- Seeking an Interim Behavioral Health Nurse Manager to provide leadership to a 20 bed unit by maintaining stable department operations.
- Work closely with the Program Director in providing support in supervising and evaluating all nurse personnel.
- Must have initiative, good judgement, and organizational skills along with the ability to coordinate and evaluate the nursing service and educationally programs for the department.
- BSN required, MSN preferred plus 3 years of acute care in a psychiatric management role. Geropsychiatric experience is a plus.
- Carmel, New York is a quaint town situated near the New York-Connecticut border.
- Known for its many reservoirs, the area is filled with lush greenery, relaxing camp sites, and countless scenic trails for walking, hiking and biking.
- The city displays true hometown charm and is bursting with history.
- Carmel sits a mere 50 miles north of New York City, providing easy access to all the excitement and entertainment the bustling city has to offer.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.