Join a New York Hospital as their new Interim Operating Room Manger!
- The Interim Operating Room (OR) Manager is responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations within approximately 10 ORs throughout the department.
- The Interim Manager will assist with the development and maintenance or Operating Room standards and procedures including corresponding ancillary areas.
- Is responsible for ensuring that all practices are efficient and effective and will guarantee optimal patient care and quality improvement to effectively manage resources and achieve currently implemented goals.
- Will assess, plan, and evaluate implemented patient care incentives to achieve identified outcomes while effectively delivering safe patient care. This will include assessments pertaining to patient status on admissions throughout the Operating Rooms.
- Seeking an engaged leader who will emphasize an importance of collaboration to effectively establish a positive working environment for all staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Active RN license is required.
- Today, Carmel is home to three places listed on the National Register of Historic Places; the Gilead Burying Ground is the final resting place of at least two dozen Revolutionary War veterans including patriot spy, Enoch Crosby.
- The Town of Carmel is on the southern border of Putnam County, abutting Westchester County, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north of New York City.
- Carmel is a suburb of New York City with a population of 34,210. Carmel is in Putnam County. Living in Carmel offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many young professionals live in Carmel and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Carmel are highly rated.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.