Enjoy beautiful weather in Carmichael, California, as you join Mercy San Juan Medical Center to serve as the Director of Quality!
- The Director of Quality is responsible for the design, coordination, implementation, and management and will facilitate improvements pertaining to quality, safety, and service operations throughout Mercy San Juan Medical Center.
- The Director of Quality will oversee approximately 9+ FTEs while collaborating with stakeholders to establish performance improvement goals and will ensure that implemented programs and projects are efficiently executed.
- This leader will develop and execute processes that effectively support data collection, aggregation, analysis, and action planning while simultaneously assuring that related data is appropriately disseminated.
- This leader will foster positive working relationships with medical staff, executive leadership, and stakeholders while effectively collaborating to enhance safe patient care and achieving optimal patient outcomes throughout the organization.
- Seeking an innovative leader who will collaborate with other leaders within a system setting to ensure they can efficiently and effectively create proactive plans to drive forward implemented goals.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Will accept 5+ years of related experience in lieu of education.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), Healthcare Quality and Management Certification (HCQM) and/or Certificate of Professional Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety (CPQPS) is required.
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center (MSJMC) is a member of CommonSpirit which offers excellent, affordable health care that is delivered with compassion. Since their founding in 1986, CommonSpirit has made it their goal to create environments that meet each patient's physical, mental, and spiritual needs.
- MSJMC offers many medical services including oncology, emergency, women’s services, heart and vascular, neurological, and orthopedic services to ensure that all patients receive individualized care plans.
- CommonSpirit is the fifth largest health system in the nation and is composed of more than 60,000 caregivers and staff that strive to deliver excellent patient care across 21 states.
- Having achieved Level II Trauma Center verification from the American College of Surgeons continuously since 1997, Mercy San Juan provides specialized care to seriously injured patients through prompt access to trained physicians and staff and specialized services, including orthopedic surgery and neurosurgery.
- This hospital has been recognized for America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Pulmonary Care Award™. Overview Hospital Quality Patient Experience Providers Reviews Location Awards Healthgrades awards tell you which hospitals deliver superior quality care.
- Carmichael California, known as the “Jewel of Sacramento County”, is located within the Greater Sacramento metropolitan area.
- On average there are 266 sunny days per year in Carmichael, allowing residents to enjoy year-round outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and fishing. Carmichael is an outdoor lover’s dream, as it offers more than one-dozen parks, nature trails, and sightseeing opportunities.
- Enjoy a wide array of culinary experiences throughout the city, including dining experiences for any occasion. The city offers multiple coffee shops, bakeries, and popular restaurants including Skips Kitchen, Rey Azteca, or Brookfield’s within the heart of downtown.
- Carmichael, California, offers 18+ public school districts as well as 11+ private schools and serve a total of approximately 2,546 students annually. Located only 12 miles away in Sacramento, California, is American River College and MTI College, offering higher education opportunities for surrounding communities.