Join Tanner Health, a community-focused organization, in this innovative opportunity as Executive Director of Heart & Vascular Service Line in sunny Georgia!
- The Executive Director of Heart & Vascular Service Line will be responsible for providing strategic planning, on-site leadership, and program development for Tanner Health’s Heart & Vascular Service Line.
- Reporting to the VP of Service Lines, the Executive Director will collaborate with physicians, staff, and executive leadership to identify methods of enhancing quality, patient experience, throughput, and fiscal management to ensure optimal performance rates throughout the department and organization.
- The Executive Director will strive to intensify program development, financial accountability, and quality initiatives throughout the department, and will closely monitor quality and efficiency metrics to identify areas of improvement to ensure optimal patient care and departmental performance.
- Serving as an executive member of the Heart & Vascular Service Line, the Executive Director will serve as a visible leader and will strive to empower departmental staff members by creating positive working relationships, strong communication, and collaborative initiatives to ensure that all staff, physicians, and leaders are able to achieve common departmental goals.
- This leader will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Capital and Operating Budgets, collaborating with operational and physician leaders to analyze, adjust, and optimize interdepartmental operational and fiscal growth.
- Seeking an innovative leader who will be able to drive growth within new projects and initiatives within the Heart & Vascular Service Line while also serving as a positive representative for the community by engaging in community outreach and education.
- Candidates will ideally bring strong interpersonal, presentation, and leadership skills to effectively drive growth while simultaneously enforcing accountability, innovation, and performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health or Business-related field required. A Master's Degree in Business, Management, or Health related field is preferred.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in health care management with 2-5 years’ experience in Heart Vascular related management, including the IP, OP, and HOPD care settings.
- Tanner Health System is a five-hospital nonprofit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across west Georgia and east Alabama.
- Tanner’s medical staff is comprised of more than 400 physicians and advanced practice providers, representing 34 medical specialties.
- As a community healthcare organization Tanner’s providers are more than just providers, they are a part of the community. They not only care for their patients, but care for their neighbors, friends, and loved ones. Tanner prides themselves in employing a unique group of professionals who believe in bringing care to surprising places while serving a tight-knit, rural community.
- Nationally and internationally recognized among the best hospitals and healthcare systems, Tanner Medical Center has received a number of awards. To include Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best Places to Work”, numerous Healthgrades awards for best specialty programs in Orthopedics, Pulmonary Care and Cardiac. Along with being awarded the Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Score, "A" Rating for Patient Safety.
- Located about an hour west of Atlanta, Carrollton, GA is a thriving small town with surprisingly big appeal. From a rich and colorful local arts scene to an uncommon variety of outdoor amenities, the city truly offers something for everyone.
- Have a love for the outdoors Check out the best-in-state disc-golf course, bike the Carrollton greenbelt or zip-line on the world’s longest canopy tour at historic Banning Mills.
- For the more indoor folks, enjoy one of the many performances at the AMP, visit one of the numerous exhibits at the Center for the Arts and Southeastern Quilt and Textile Museum. Then grab a bit to eat at one of the many diverse restaurants, wineries and breweries and enjoy some live entertainment.
- With highly rated city and county K-12 systems, the Carrollton County schools rank second in Georgia for the most diverse districts. There are two state colleges nearby, Carrollton is altogether invested in education.