Sunny Georgia is calling! Join Tanner Medical Center as their next Director of Financial Planning
- The Director of Financial Planning will be responsible for the oversite and day-to-day operations of the of the Financial Planning team. This includes responsibility for the Cost Accounting System, Rolling Forecasting, Strategic Planning, Service Line profitability reporting and decision support system integration.
- This role will report to the Vice President of finance and manage two FTE’s.
- This position will be responsible for all department functions related to cost accounting, productivity and managing data and analytics. This position will also assist in the implementation of new StrataJazz platform and mentoring/training department staff.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, who is self-sufficient and a self-starter. This individual should not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and jump into the day to day functions to support the team.
- Strong financial background and Epic experience is a strong plus. IT knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Masters or CPA certification preferred.
- Tanner Health System is a five-hospital nonprofit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across west Georgia and east Alabama.
- Tanner’s medical staff is comprised of more than 400 physicians and advanced practice providers, representing 34 medical specialties.
- As a community healthcare organization Tanner’s provider are more than just providers, they are a part of the community. They not only care for their patients, but care for their neighbors, friends, and loved ones. Tanner prides themselves in employing a unique group of professionals who believe in bringing care to surprising places while serving a tight-knit, rural community.
- Nationally and internationally recognized among the best hospitals and healthcare systems, Tanner Medical Center has received a number of awards. To include Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best Places to Work”, numerous Healthgrades awards for best specialty programs in Orthopedics, Pulmonary Care and Cardiac. Along with being awarded the Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Score, "A" Rating for Patient Safety.
- Located about an hour west of Atlanta, Carrollton, GA is a thriving small town with surprisingly big appeal. From a rich and colorful local arts scene to an uncommon variety of outdoor amenities, the city truly offers something for everyone.
- Have a love for the outdoors Check out the best-in-state disc-golf course, bike the Carrollton greenbelt or zip-line on the world’s longest canopy tour at historic Banning Mills.
- Or for the more indoorsy folks, enjoy one of the many performances at the AMP, visit one of the numerous exhibits at the Center for the Arts and Southeastern Quilt and Textile Museum. Then grab a bit to eat at one of the many diverse restaurants, wineries and breweries and enjoy some live entertainment.
- With highly rated city and county K-12 systems, the Carrollton County schools rank second in Georgia for the most diverse districts. There are two state colleges nearby, Carrollton is altogether invested in education.