Sunny Georgia is calling! Join Tanner Medical Center as their next Vice President of Inpatient Nursing
- The Vice President of Inpatient Nursing will be responsible for overseeing the cost-efficient delivery of high quality and effective nursing and patient care; developing organization-wide patient care programs, policies, and procedures; and setting the goals and objectives for patient care consistent with organization goals.
- This role will report to the Senior Vice President & Chief Nursing Officer and manage a team of 12 direct reports and their support staff.
- This position will be responsible for increasing employee engagement, creating staffing models, budgets and developing recruitment and retention strategies. They will play a vital role in supporting program development, cardiac surgery initiatives and be able to drive quality outcomes within the department.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Director of Nursing, preferably in a larger facility. They should have a welcoming personality, be collaborative, nimble and diverse.
- Magnet association and EPIC experience a huge plus.
- MSN required, or actively pursuing.
- Tanner Health System is a five-hospital nonprofit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across west Georgia and east Alabama.
- Tanner’s medical staff is comprised of more than 400 physicians and advanced practice providers, representing 34 medical specialties.
- As a community healthcare organization Tanner’s provider are more than just providers, they are a part of the community. They not only care for their patients, but care for their neighbors, friends, and loved ones. Tanner prides themselves in employing a unique group of professionals who believe in bringing care to surprising places while serving a tight-knit, rural community.
- Nationally and internationally recognized among the best hospitals and healthcare systems, Tanner Medical Center has received a number of awards. To include Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best Places to Work”, numerous Healthgrades awards for best specialty programs in Orthopedics, Pulmonary Care and Cardiac. Along with being awarded the Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Score, "A" Rating for Patient Safety.
- Located about an hour west of Atlanta, Carrollton, GA is a thriving small town with surprisingly big appeal. From a rich and colorful local arts scene to an uncommon variety of outdoor amenities, the city truly offers something for everyone.
- Have a love for the outdoors Check out the best-in-state disc-golf course, bike the Carrollton greenbelt or zip-line on the world’s longest canopy tour at historic Banning Mills.
- Or for the more indoorsy folks, enjoy one of the many performances at the AMP, visit one of the numerous exhibits at the Center for the Arts and Southeastern Quilt and Textile Museum. Then grab a bit to eat at one of the many diverse restaurants, wineries and breweries and enjoy some live entertainment.
- With highly rated city and county K-12 systems, the Carrollton County schools rank second in Georgia for the most diverse districts. There are two state colleges nearby, Carrollton is altogether invested in education.