Sunny Georgia is calling! Join Tanner Medical Center as their next Vice President of Medical Group Operations
- The Vice President of Medical Group Operations will oversee and manage all programmatic aspects of the Tanner Local Health Network and facilitate new and established operational and quality initiatives for the Medical Group.
- Reporting to the System Vice President, this leader will oversee a team of four direct reports across six practice locations.
- This leader will be expected to review and fine tune department reporting capabilities, assist in the acquisition of new practices, identify, organize, and execute population health initiatives, and overall demonstrate improvements in department operations and efficiencies.
- Must possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience in leadership role. With a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in healthcare operations or large-scale clinical program management. Knowledge of EPIC is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong, hands-on leader with exceptional communication skills. Must be a team player, and emanate a persona of team comradery and collaboration. Must possess the ability to partner and work with key stakeholders and medical staff alike.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters is preferred.
- Tanner Health System is a five-hospital nonprofit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across west Georgia and east Alabama.
- Tanner’s medical staff is comprised of more than 400 physicians and advanced practice providers, representing 34 medical specialties.
- As a community healthcare organization Tanner’s provider are more than just providers, they are a part of the community. They not only care for their patients, but care for their neighbors, friends, and loved ones. Tanner prides themselves in employing a unique group of professionals who believe in bringing care to surprising places while serving a tight-knit, rural community.
- Nationally and internationally recognized among the best hospitals and healthcare systems, Tanner Medical Center has received a number of awards. To include Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best Places to Work”, numerous Healthgrades awards for best specialty programs in Orthopedics, Pulmonary Care and Cardiac. Along with being awarded the Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Score, "A" Rating for Patient Safety.
- Located about an hour west of Atlanta, Carrollton, GA is a thriving small town with surprisingly big appeal. From a rich and colorful local arts scene to an uncommon variety of outdoor amenities, the city truly offers something for everyone.
- Have a love for the outdoors Check out the best-in-state disc-golf course, bike the Carrollton greenbelt or zip-line on the world’s longest canopy tour at historic Banning Mills.
- Or for the more indoorsy folks, enjoy one of the many performances at the AMP, visit one of the numerous exhibits at the Center for the Arts and Southeastern Quilt and Textile Museum. Then grab a bit to eat at one of the many diverse restaurants, wineries and breweries and enjoy some live entertainment.
- With highly rated city and county K-12 systems, the Carrollton County schools rank second in Georgia for the most diverse districts. There are two state colleges nearby, Carrollton is altogether invested in education.