Enjoy skiing, mountains and golf when you become Interim Infection Control Specialist near Lake Tahoe
- Seeking an Interim Infection Control Specialist to train staff on best practices to minimize risk & spread of infectious diseases
- Under the direction of the Hospital Epidemiologist, assists in disease and health event surveillance, investigation and assessment activities; performs special projects as needed. Supports employee training activities, assists in developing databases, conducts a wide variety of data collection and analyses including bacteriology, target surveillance wound infection surveys, microorganism prevalence.
- RN required and CIC certification preferred
- Located in Nevada, Carson City neighbors popular destinations like South Lake Tahoe and Reno
- Carson City offers year-round leisure, dynamic museums , unique shopping and antiquing, Nevada-style gaming and cuisine to suit every palate
- Whatever your preference, Carson City has a variety of outdoor recreation including golf, mountain biking, water sports, hiking and skiing
- Carson City hosts a vibrant arts and culture environment with an eclectic and exceptional array of exhibitions, art galleries, public murals, performing arts events, musical theatre productions, a summer jazz festival and more
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!