Join Carson Tahoe Health as the next Director of Quality!
- As Director of Quality, you will head daily operations for the department, working vertically and horizontally within the organization to help drive quality metrics and enhance patient care.
- Goals include enhancing quality care across the organization, developing the team further as well as the quality program, and building strong partnerships with staff and administration.
- Building relationships in a collaborative manner while implementing best practices that involve the entire quality team as part of that solution will be extremely important.
- An RN and bachelor’s degree is required, to be considered for this role; a master’s degree is preferred.
- Carson Tahoe Health, the region’s healthcare provider of choice, is a not-for-profit locally-owned healthcare system.
- An affiliate of the University of Utah Health, Carson Tahoe is dedicated to providing convenient access to advanced quality care in a tranquil, healing environment.
- With over 240 board-certified physicians, more than 35 medical specialties and full CIHQ accreditation in all services, rest assured that your health is in good hands at Carson Tahoe Health.
- Carson City, Nevada is located on Lake Tahoe, giving its residents easy access to beautiful sceneries and outdoor activities such as boating, skiing, hiking and more.
- Carson City is two-and-a-half hours northeast of Sacramento, the capital of the state of California.
- Residents enjoy many attractions in the area including the Brewery Arts Center, various museums, and the V&T Railroad.