Interim Manager for Medical Surgical Services for a California Medical Center needed!
- The Interim Manager will oversee a 30-bed med/surg unit with 55 FTEs that sees around 30 patients a day.
- The Manager will be responsible for preparing the unit for an upcoming Joint Commission review, as well as focusing on employee engagement surveys and working with nursing leaders on patient satisfaction scores.
- Seeking a visible, experienced leader.
- Pay Range: $165,000 - $175,000 annually
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Castro Valley is located in the East Bay of California, just 30 minutes from San Francisco and 20 minutes from Oakland.
- The city is home to Cull Canyon which provides visitors with a swim lagoon perfect for splashing around in the summer heat, as well as the Chabot-to-Garin Regional Trail, which runs along the east side of the canyon reservoir.
- Castro Valley and its surrounding areas are hot-spots for whitewater rafting, boasting multiple outdoor adventures for those brave enough to grab a paddle!
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!