Head an innovative department at Mercy Medical Center – located in Cedar Rapids – as Director of Women’s and Children’s Services!
- As Director of Women’s and Children’s Services, you will head daily operations for a unit looking to grow in a competitive Cedar Rapids market.
- The ideal Leader will possess a strong Women’s, Children’s, and Labor & Delivery background, with an eye toward the future and how the department fits into the culture of the hospital as a whole.
- As a forward-thinking, collaborative change agent, you will partner with the Inpatient Director and OR leaders to establish clear guidelines for resource usage and development.
- A BSN is required, to be considered for this position; a Master’s degree is preferred.
- Since 1900, the Sisters of Mercy — guided by their vow "to care for the poor and for the sick" — established Mercy Hospital and laid the foundation for The Mercy Touch.
- Mercy Medical Center has been named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health™. Formerly known as the Truven Health Analytics® 100 Top Hospitals, this recognition spotlights the top-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction data.
- Mercy remains as fundamentally rooted in the needs of eastern Iowans today as it was when the Sisters of Mercy opened its doors more than a century ago. The hospital is committed to nourishing the best health and well-being of all people, especially frail, vulnerable, at-risk members of the community who face obstacles to achieving good health.
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa, situated on the banks of the Cedar River, provides residents the enjoyment of a favorable cost of living and a strong economy.
- The city is a vibrant, urban “hometown” in the heart of central Iowa, home to many attractions such as the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art, Paramount Theatre, and the Iowa Culture Corridor Alliance.
- Cedar Rapids is the second-largest city in Iowa and is located just two hours from Des Moines, Iowa and four hours from Chicago, Illinois.