Develop and lead system-wide Care Coordination operations for UNC Health Care System in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, as System Executive Director of Care Management!
- The System Executive Director of Care Coordination will guide system-wide Care Management functions including the development of a Care Management strategic plan, initiation of change management processes, and implementation of best practices, policies, and procedures throughout all entities within the organization.
- This seasoned and collaborative leader will monitor performance quality and performance metrics, ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, and promote an environment of continuous improvement while exceeding organizational goals and patient expectations.
- The ideal candidate brings experience navigating change and system integration across a complex healthcare system by building a commitment to excellence and promoting the integrated vision of the UNC Health Care System
- A Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing, Master’s degree, and North Carolina nursing license are required for this position.
- UNC Health Care is a not-for-profit health care system owned by the state of North Carolina and affiliated with UNC Hospitals, the UNC School of Medicine, and eight other hospital systems across the state.
- The Secretary of Defense Employer Freedom Award, the highest recognition by the Department of Defense for exceptional support of Guard and Reserve employees, was awarded to UNC Health Care in 2014.
- The Center for Innovation at UNC Health Care and UNC School of Medicine promotes the development of patient-centered innovations to address the current challenges facing the nation’s health care delivery system.
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina is a city with a thriving arts scene, featuring several art societies and museums that are fully supported through city ordinances.
- The city plays host to multiple festivals throughout the year, including the Live & Local Music & Arts Scene and the Festifall Arts Festival, a Chapel Hill staple for the past 44 years.
- Chapel Hill Downtown features upscale restaurants, one-of-a-kind boutiques, and a stimulating nightlife scene.
- The North Carolina Botanical Garden calls Chapel Hill home and is a leader in plant conservation, with 1,000 acres of gardens and natural areas.