Make an impact as the New Manager 1 in 'the Scenic City'- Chattanooga, TN!
- The Manager oversees and facilitates production and quality within contracted facilities, ensures customer’s expectations are met by managing activities and complying with contractual obligations, as well as provides on-site support, training and communication to contracted facilities SPD management and personnel.
- Fosters professional relationships with all contracted facilities departments, as necessary and within contractual guidelines, to ensure effective, efficient support to the patient caregivers as it relates to the scope of the contract.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of the OR/SPD Division’s processes and the ability to manage, train and implement in a contracted facility.
- Ideal candidates will possess the ability to manage day-to-day operations of the healthcare central sterile/sterile processing departments and demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must obtain certification in sterile processing/central sterile via CBSPD or IAHCSMM within 12 months of hire.
- 5+ years of Sterile Processing Department experience; 2 years in an SPD leadership role required.
- It's always a great time to explore a wine trail, the Tennessee Whiskey Trail or take a brewery tour throughout the state. Sip and savor the made in Tennessee tastes and take your favorites home.
- The great outdoors. The scenery that looks like a postcard and feels like a playground. The kind that makes you feel part of something larger than yourself. Where every adventure, and every turn dare you to come back for more.
- With so many museums, outdoor activities, live music venues and festivals — the only thing you’ll be wondering about Tennessee is how you’ll fit it all in one trip. There’s so much to explore around every corner in every county.