New opportunity for a transformational leader in Springfield, Missouri, as President/Physician Executive with Mercy Health System, one of the nation’s largest integrated health systems.
- As President/Clinic Executive, you will collaborate with the Mercy System to implement the creative vision for an integrated delivery system.
- The ideal Leader is a higher-level strategist who is passionate about motivating leaders, consumer-centric, and able to exude an executive presence.
- This is an amazing opportunity to join a system where the physician culture is proud of their accomplishments around population health, where the focus is truly patient-centered.
- Prior physician-leadership experience is required, to be considered for this opportunity.
- Mercy Health System includes over 40 acute care and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 800 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 44,000 co-workers, and 2,100 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
- Across those four states, a team of over 2,100 primary and specialty care physicians and 600 advanced practitioners and supporting staff deliver health care services through more than 300 offices.
- Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services, and outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas.
- The organization was named one of the top five large U.S. health systems in 2018, 2017, and 2016 by IBM Watson Health.
- Springfield, Missouri is known as the pulse of the Ozarks, successfully mixing small-town hospitality with big-city amenities.
- Located in the southwestern region of Missouri, Springfield is the third-largest city in the state.
- Home to Missouri State University, Drury University, and Evangel University, Springfield is a vibrant college town and a great community for families.
- With many lakes situated nearby, including The Lake of the Ozarks, the area offers endless boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping opportunities