Office Management Opportunity for Multiple Locations of an Ophthalmology Practice
- The Practice Administrator will be responsible for all operational aspects of the ophthalmology practice across two locations, including management of the office’s scheduling, reporting, human resources, finance, and credentialing functions.
- Seeking a well-seasoned practice administrator to drive the highest degree of customer service and patient quality care, ensure regulatory compliance, provide collaboration and support to the staff and senior leadership, and expand procedure offerings.
- With oversight for all non-physician staff, which is close to 30 FTEs, the Practice Administrator directly supervises technical, optical, clerical, and patient services teams.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to maintain the current culture of the organization, as well as demonstrated success in office administration and the capacity to handle a fast-paced work environment with ease.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Established in 1977, West County Ophthalmology is a family-oriented practice that offers a full range of eye care across two locations with five board-certified ophthalmologists and highly trained medical technicians on staff.
- West County Ophthalmology utilizes the latest medical and surgical advances and has a recently renovated, full-service optical shop with certified opticians.
- The practice offers a full array of ophthalmology services, including diabetic and pediatric eye examinations, glaucoma evaluation and treatment, cataract evaluation and modern surgical treatment, eyelid Lesion Removal, diagnosis and management of Dry Eye Syndrome, and evaluation of Macular Degeneration.
- Chesterfield, Missouri, is a western suburb of St. Louis. Known as the “City of Volunteers” because of its citizens’ history of involvement in helping the city, Chesterfield boasts numerous shopping areas, businesses, arts and culture outlets, and a variety of public parks and pathways. It is home to Faust Park, which offers a historic village, playground, walking trails, a carousel and The Butterfly House.
- Located on the Mississippi River, St. Louis, Missouri is home to many attractions such as the Gateway Arch, the City Museum, the St. Louis Zoo, unique neighborhoods, and Forest Park, one of the nation’s largest public parks with 1,300+ acres to explore.
- According to Niche.com, St. Louis, Missouri ranks in the top 100 in America for “Best Cities for Young Professionals,” “Cities with the Lowest Cost of Living,” and “Best Cities to Retire.”
- Head over to Busch Stadium in your free time and cheer on the 11-time World Series Champion Cardinals.