Join one Chicago’s Accredited Acute Care Hospitals as the Market Chief Executive Officer
- The Market Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will oversee strategic and collaborative strategies to develop and support a competitive position and growth within three Chicago hospitals and Sycamore campus.
- The Market CEO will be responsible for facilitating business growth by developing and maintaining contacts with current and prospective customers, community leaders, and organizations.
- This position will support and influence the business development team in building strategic relationships within the market.
- Prepares and submits an annual budget, as well as reporting on the expected revenue and expenditures as required by the board.
- Focusing on providing direction to designated hospital leadership regarding hospital mission, quality performance, compliance, objectives, expected productivity, and efficiency.
- Seeking an experienced CEO healthcare leader who can communicate a clear strategy and vision to the organization and engages comfortably with physicians. Must know the Chicago market and have proven success with building relationships.
- Master's Degree required; Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, finance, or clinical specialty required.
- Five years’ experience in a senior level healthcare administration role within a hospital setting required.
- Facility operations management, human resources management and/or finance experience required.
- Business Development experience preferred.
- Multi-site healthcare management experience preferred.
- Kindred Hospitals, Empowered by ScionHealth, are long-term acute care hospitals serving medically complex patients by offering the same in-depth care they would receive in a traditional hospital’s intensive care unit, with the added capability of extended timing for complex recovery.
- As one of the nation’s leading health systems, ScionHealth empowers the hands that heal to do what they do best. ScionHealth’s present and future are rooted in our communities and caregivers, so we listen and collaborate with them to find innovative solutions that cultivate a positive patient experience, delivering the right level of care at the right time, close to home.
- Chicago, Illinois, is an exciting and bustling city with attractions around every corner - from high-flying observatories to Millennium Park where art and music are playfully intertwined.
- Traversed by the Chicago and Calumet rivers, Chicago's extensive parklands, including 3,000 hectares of city parks, attract an estimated 86 million visitors annually.
- Calling this townhome is easy with 77 vibrant neighborhoods to choose from, each with their own mix of historical sights and attractions, arts and culture, dining, nightlife, shopping, and most importantly, personality.