Lead Two Clinics and One Inpatient Unit as Interim Director of Oncology in Northern California!
- The Interim Director of Oncology will oversee day-to-day operations of two clinics and one inpatient unit for a medical center in Northern California.
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and working in close collaboration with the Chief Nursing Officer, this leader will oversee a team of five direct reports and approximately 50 FTEs.
- Create partnerships between staff, physicians, and leadership, as well as serve as the department’s expert resource for issues as they arise.
- Seeking a strong operational leader with a strategic approach who can support future service line growth and capital expansion.
- RN preferred but not required.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Chico is a city in northern California. It's home to massive Bidwell Park, with woodland trails, a golf course, and an observatory.
- Chico maintains a special sense of community and small-town living as it has developed into a vibrant regional center for business, recreation and cultural activities.
- The city is a magnet to individuals seeking an environment where you can live and work while enjoying unparalleled access to outdoor recreation and the social spirit of an involved community.
- Living in Chico is a dream for those who love the outdoors. Winters are generally mild with lows dipping into the 20’s during the coldest months with highs touching the low 100’s during the hottest. No matter the time of year, there is always something to get you outside.
- Looking for more adventure, Chico is located a quick hour and a half drive north of Sacramento.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!